Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Student Ambassador Spotlight: Francisco Gonzalez

Student Ambassador Spotlight



Tell us a little bit about yourself!
Hi, my name is Francisco Gonzalez and I’m from El Salvador.  I am a very kind person, hard working, collaborative and eager to learn from others.

How long have you been a student at the San Mateo Adult School Student?
I have been attending the San Mateo Adult School for five years.

What made you decide to participate in the Student Ambassador Program?
I decided to be a Student Ambassador because I wanted to help in facilitating new applicants of the ESL program and also to assist the San Mateo Adult School Staff .

What was the highlight?
Acquiring new knowledge and communicating in two languages.

What advice would you have for someone who is interested in becoming a Student Ambassador?
It is a great opportunity use what you have learned in the classroom and it will also open up many doors for you in the Future. It is an important step in improving your life.

What’s next for you?
Enrolling in the GED program, getting my GED and the enrolling at San Mateo College.

No comments:

Post a Comment