Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Thanks At Every Stage

Gabriela Castro is also writing to show her appreciation and concern for the Adult School.

To whom it may concern:

I wrote this letter because other students and I are worried because we are going to have less support from you. This is really sad because through the Adult School we learn English.

For me, the Adult School is helpful. It has been around me in different stages of my life. For example: teaching me basic English wwith which I found a job. When I had the job in the morning, I was still going to school at night time. Now I have two children and I found a perfect program for me - Distance Learning. This is a program to do your lessons and homework in your own time. And the Adult School is helping me with my children. I cannot pay for pre-school becasue it is really expensive but I was looking for some activities for my kids to help them to learn and then the Adult Schol has this program - Play As Learning. This program helps with differnt skills like socializiation, communication, follow the instructions, colors, vocabulary, and more.

Withouit this help, I am sure that I could not have the life I am having now, becasue to go to college or pay for pre-school are so expensive that I can't pay it.

So I want to say thank you for helping us but we still need your support becasue education is importatnt to have a better job, family, communities and my world for sure is going to be better. Just please continue with the support becasue we need it. Thanks.

Gabriela Castro

No comments:

Post a Comment